Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Back From The Crusades!

Would all serfs and interested nobles please forgive the delay since I last posted. I have been to the crusades on my hols and have now returned with sunburn and some very pretty souvenir Saracen heads.

As seems to be the way of this blog my post-box is full but the comments are scarce. So be it, my (slightly chicken hearted) fellow serfs and peasants.

Many of the mails I have received seem to follow the theme put forward by “Anonymous” in the comments section of my previous post. That is - have I got it wrong and was I originally right!!

Is the true power behind the throne not the King but actually the Prince? If this is so, what reason can there be for such a reversal of roles? Is the Prince a master of the dark arts? Does he conjure up spirits and devils to bend the King’s will? I must admit it is a possibility and would go some way to explaining the strange happenings at the castle and at the palace.

I will keep my ear to the ground for further information and I ask you to do the same. I ask the growing band of merrie men and women to please continue emailing - and to the brave ones - try commenting direct. It’s not as painful as it might appear.

PS

A late arrow has arrived with a message that the Prince may be in possession of WMDs (Words of Much Disorder) that could be deployed within 45 minutes.

Now where have I heard that before………...??

No comments: